- The moulds are taken to the top by ladder transport.
- The chain runs through a plastic slide profile.
- A linear drive is used at the top of the cooling tunnel for the transfer.
- At the bottom of the cooling tunnel is the cooling system, with five fans installed in the first section and five fans in the second section.
Description of the frame:
- The cooling tunnel consists of a stainless steel frame with stainless steel cable ducts.
- The frame is resting on 16 adjustable feet.
- The internal frame consists of a stainless steel welded construction.
- The cooling tunnel has an infeed conveyor and an outfeed conveyor.
- The internal ladder transport consists of four identical chain conveyors.