Gildemeister CTX BETA 1250 tc linear
We decided to invest in a new lathe, to allow us to produce even more efficient and complex turned and milled parts.
We immediately thought of a multitasking lathe, and after many consultations and quotations, we opted for a Gildemeister.
With its two spindles and a rotating milling head, this machine can rise to any challenge.
This machine is also ideal for large series. It has two chucks so that we can fully finish the parts, and with the BLUM tool and workpiece probes we can do everything in a controlled manner.
The machine has a linear motor on the z-axis. The advantage of this is that it has no moving mechanical components, so there is no backlash when machining parts.
- Max. turning diameter = 500 mm
- Max. turning length = 1200 mm
- Max. speed main spindle = 5000 rpm
- Max. speed sub-spindle = 6000 rpm
- Max speed turning/milling spindle = 1200 rpm
- Tool magazine with 24 tools
- Rapid traverse x/y/z = 40/40/60 m/min.
- Includes internal cooling with paper belt filter
- Absolute measurement on x-/y-/z-axis
- Equipped with BLUM tools and workpiece probe